Replacement of Ice Maker Water Inlet Valve | Water Inlet Valve Parts- PartsFPS
We know that you are eagerly waiting for our next guidelines for the installation processes. Please do excuse our delay. PartsFPS is again presenting the new guideline to replace the Manitowoc water inlet valve. And we assure you that you will definitely get your required parts here as PartsFPS is the trusted distributor of Manitowoc ice machine parts. Now let’s start digging up to replace the damaged water inlet valve.
Inside the bottom of the refrigerator, water supply line connects to a water inlet valve installed. The line supplying water to your ice maker attaches to the valve. When the ice maker requires water, it sends an electric signal to the inlet valve to open and allow the water to fill the mould in the ice maker. If water no longer fills the ice mould or you find a puddle of water at the back of your refrigerator, the inlet valve could be damaged and should be replaced. Here we go for the Manitowoc water inlet valve replacement. Scroll down to check the step wise replacement process.
- Until you can access the power cord, pull your refrigerator from the wall. To pull the appliance from its installation location, pull the cord from the wall outlet and continue until you are able to access the back of the refrigerator and the water line.
- Turn off the ice machine water supply valve.
- By turning the small valve handle clockwise, turn off the valve. To loosen the nut holding the water line, use an adjustable wrench to the ice machine. Place the line in a towel or a bucket to catch any water left in the line.
- To the bottom of the refrigerator, remove the screws holding the lower access panel. To expose the blue water inlet valve, remove the panel.
- Remove the two screws holding the inlet valve bracket to the side of the refrigerator. Pull the bracket and valve from the refrigerator to access the water connections and electrical connections
- Pull the plastic wire harness from the inlet valve. If you have a water dispenser and an ice maker, your inlet valve might have two harnesses. So they can't be installed incorrectly on the replacement valve, the wire harnesses are different sizes.
- Until you feel a slight snap, push the water line into the replacement ice maker inlet valve. To ensure it’s locked in place, attempt to pull the line from valve. Keep the wire harness onto the inlet valve terminals.
- With the screw holes on the Manitowoc Ice machine Line up the holes in the inlet valve bracket. To secure the new inlet valve, use the screws you removed from the original valve bracket.
- Replace the access panel on the back of the Manitowoc Ice Machine. Re-install the water supply line. Keep the machine back into its installation location turn on the water supply valve.
- Plug-in the Ice machine into the wall outlet. And enjoy your drinks.
Waiting for your stories, share your story about DIY of Manitowoc water inlet valve replacement. And visit us to explore the wide range of ice machine parts at a great price.